Apache Myriad enables the co-existence of Apache Hadoop and Apache Mesos on the same physical infrastructure. By running Hadoop YARN as a Mesos framework, YARN applications and Mesos frameworks can run side-by-side, dynamically sharing cluster resources.
- YARN resource manager and node managers running inside Mesos containers.
- Static resource allocation
- Fine-grained resource allocation
- High-Availablity and graceful restart
- Support YARN FairScheduler and all other functionality
- Deploy YARN ResourceManager with Marathon
- Run MapReduce v2, Hive, Pig, Mahout, etc.